Good morning Everyone, we hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
We would like to for you to take a moment and review these guidelines for emergency notifications.
Emergency notifications are defined as:
- Anything that is an immediate threat to our subject property, to a neighboring property (house), or that would cause harm/injury to any person who steps on the property or enters our house.
- The emergency needs to be something that is actively happening, and not a “potential” future emergency if the stars align.
- Anything that is NOT an emergency, but you feel should be noted can still be included in open comments and descried with details. Any photos can be moved to an open photos spot and referenced in the comments.
Things that we have seen which are NOT an Emergency:
- Damage(s) that is/are not causing an immediate threat, or continued threat/damage to the property, neighborhood or persons.
- Minor amounts of discoloration that does not appear to be “excessive” (defined as more than 100 contiguous square feet).
- Water stains that do not appear to be an “active” roof leak.
- An unsecure notification when the inspector is able to close/secure the property before leaving.
We really appreciate your dedication and all the hard work you do on our behalf. Let’s be safe out there!