We would like to let you know that version 8.29.1047 of ‘ Mobile’ application is now available on App Store and Google Play Market.
This Update will include:
- Vendor Form:
- Navigation Icons – now inspectors will be able to navigate between sections of the form on the same page using the section icons at the bottom of the screen. Only the icons that apply to specific inspection types will be displayed.
- Alert on Submit button – after clicking on the Submit button an alert message will be displayed to respondents asking to confirm that they want to submit.
- QA Form:
- Alert on Submit button – same as above
Please complete the following steps to complete the update to your mobile app:
- Disconnect the phone from WiFi
- Uninstall The Form.com Mobile Application
- Shut down the device. Do not restart the device, as you must shut down the device completely.
- Wait for 30 seconds before you restart your device
- While still disconnected from WiFi, download the Form.com Mobile Application
- After the app has been fully downloaded, you can then reconnect to WiFi and synchronize the device.
After this point you can use the app normally. Please make sure to relay this information to all vendors and sub-vendors and that their apps have been updated to the newest version. Please update the app as soon as possible to avoid any errors or confusion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to the IT department at Wolverine for more information.