Our preservation crews are professional and thoroughly familiar with the appropriate regulations and local ordinances in their respective areas. All work is performed promptly and each day a list of all Preservation Orders completed the prior day is provided to the client. Our computerized tracking system allows us to monitor the progress of all work and respond quickly to the needs of our clients.
– Includes locking, winterizing, and initial maintenance of the exterior grounds.
– Cover and secure each pool or hot tub according to the regulations.
– Change lock(s) to designated key code pursuant to our client’s instruction and existing regulations.
– Removal of interior debris, exterior debris, and hazardous materials pursuant to the instructions from our client and the appropriate regulations.
– Includes winterizing the plumbing to prevent freeze damage.
– Includes mowing, trimming, sweeping and removal of incidental debris to maintain the appearance of the property and avoid local ordinance violations.
Prepare for Conveyance
– Includes all work needed to bring the property into conveyance condition.